Monday, July 13, 2009



I am SOOOOO Sorry, I am really really bad at this blog thing. It's like trying to write in a journal, but you end up only writing about the good things and then realize that the bad and hard things are worth jotting down too! That's how we grow, I just don't see it that way when I am going through it. I always have heard of the trial of your faith, which sounds like an important thing, right, until I have to have the trials. No fun! However, no matter where I am in my life and the trials I have to endure, I am blessed beyond words! I have an amazing, wonderful husband, a family some only dream about, and friends that mean the world to me! A lot has happened before and after my first blog, first of all, we bought our very own house and I wish I could say loved every minute of remodeling it. I am pretty proud of myself though, here are a few pics of our new house!








2 comments:

Mindy Jo said...

SO glad you're blogging again! I wanna see pictures of the inside!

Shana said...

We are getting way better about this updating our blog thing! :) I love all the pictures! love ya!