Wednesday, December 30, 2009

3 going on 30

Today is our 3rd wedding anniversary. Feels longer, only because we have known each other for way longer than 3 years:). These past years have really been the best years of my life. I know people say that all the time, but I really mean it. We have had a ton of ups and downs and sometimes there have been a few more downs than ups but I always knew it would be okay because we have each other and such amazing families. My papa once said, you think now that you love Ian, wait a few years! He was so right! Just as soon as I think I couldn't love him anymore than I already do, I somehow do! Here's to 3 great years with eternity to go! (I hope he doesn't get sick of me!:) I love you babe, thanks for everything you do. Everyone thinks they have the best husband too,but I truly truly do!

7 comments:

The Chambers said...

YAY! Happy Anniversary! What a true statement by your dad...amazing how you just wake up and love your husbands more. they are amazing! You guys are great! :o)

Casey&Mal said...

Happy belated anniversary! I can't believe it's ONLY been 3 years! I guess it just seems like you two have always been together...you kind of have...haha!
Congratulations on making the big 3! Here's to an eternity more!

Julie said...

Awe you are too cute! Happy Anniversary to you two~

The Mrs. said...

You guys are beautiful.
I love learning all about you guys from the Mindy and Eric.

P.S. Mindy gave me some of your flowers for Christmas and I was secretly hoping she would.I love them and have recieved lots of compliments!

Thanks! I hope your Christmas was good.
Jamee
xoxo

Batistas said...

Congrats! I remember helping with the food at your reception! You guys are great, wish you were still in our ward.

John and Kris said...

Awwww. 3 years with eternity to go. I think eternity is the part that will be the best. Just wait until you have been together married longer than you weren't. We haven't hit that yet but we're looking forward to it. By the way, Ian is great but John is the best and Papa was right. Love you

Marilyn said...

So update already!!!! We had the best time with you guys on Route 66 and oh yes, the wedding! Gee Ian I wonder where your money will show up..........?